Orange County Breweries
Orange County is home to some of the best breweries in the country for beer tasting! With great IPA’s and other specialty beers, you’re bound to find something for everyone’s taste. The O.C. has created quite a rep for itself as the home of the best breweries around. Beer aficionados will be glad they made the trip to check out these top Orange County Breweries:
• Valiant Brewing Co., Orange: A must try is “The Criterion” which is anchored with honey and rye making it a great option.
• Newport Beach Brewing, Balboa Peninsula: Beer is brewed only using the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516 known in German as “Reinheitsgebot.” That law states that beer may only contain three ingredients: barley, hops, and water. No preservatives
• The Bruery, Placentia: What you have to try: “Saison Rue”. The fruit, the tart, the balance is enough to please the snob and still not offend the novice.
• Noble Ale Works, Anaheim: When you get here, go with the Big Whig IPA, which marries tangerine, honey, and rosemary.
• Cismontane Brewing, Rancho Santa Margarita: The Citizen delivers traditional taste with a hint of mint.
Orange County is continuing to grow as a micro-brew community. Their standards of excellence are able to be tasted through their well-crafted ales. Please come check out the O.C. breweries for beer tasting and you won’t be disappointed.