Botanic Wonderland Holiday Nights
Botanic Wonderland Holiday Nights at the San Diego Botanic Garden will be your new holiday tradition!
Gather up your family and friends and come spend an evening (or two!) at San Diego Botanic Garden this holiday season at their all-new new Botanic Wonderland!
Held in their brand new Dickinson Family Education Conservatory, this family-friendly festival contains many of the holiday traditions you’ve come to know and love over the years at the Garden, as well as some fantastic new ones!
Also for the first time ever, select areas of Hamilton Children’s Garden and Toni’s Treehouse will be lit up and ready to play in during December evening hours. Come celebrate and explore the new educational space filled with unique and unusual tropical plants, many of which have never been displayed before at the Garden.
• A Dazzling 10’ Poinsettia Tower
• Live Entertainment – Every Night!
• Beer, Wine & Mulled Wine Garden
• Musical Light Show and Kids Fun Zone with Nightly “Snowfall”
• Visits with Santa (Dec. 3-8, 10-15, 17-23)
• Photos with the Snow Princess (Dec. 26-30)
• Romantic Mistletoe Hideaway
• Twinkling Light Tunnel
• Face Painting
• Kids Holiday Crafts
• Botanic Wonderland Scavenger Hunt
• REAL Snow Kids Play Area
• Food Truck Court
• Holiday Shopping Bazaar
• Hot Chocolate, Coffee & Hot Apple Cider
• And more!
December 3 – 8; December 10 – 15; December 17 – 23; December 26 – 30
5 pm – 8:30 pm