Old Town, San Diego
Fiesta De Reyes is an icon in Old Town San Diego. When you visit, it’s like you’re seeing old friends. The collection of shops and restaurants is a terrific way to experience California art, music, and literature and see how it was shaped by Mexican culture.
In addition to Fiesta De Reyes, Old Town San Diego has more than 15 historic sites, some of which have become interesting retail shops with merchandise unique to San Diego and Old Town. There are also more than 30 amazing restaurants.
This spring and summer, don’t miss these terrific presentations, events, and activities:
- Southern California Folklorico Competition: May 2nd & 3rd
- Fiesta Cinco de Mayo: May 2nd & 3rd
- Flag Day Commemoration and Ceremony: June 14th
- Jazz Vocal Showcase: every Tuesday night in June
- Craft and Fashion Market: June 15th-16th
- Jewelry & Chocolate: July 10
- Historic Old Town Fourth of July: July 4
(619) 297-3100 www.FiestaDeReyes.com
Public transit bus routes #8, 9, 30 – Green Trolley Line