Sundown Cowboy Cookout Dinner
A unique Cowboy cookout experience awaits you at Rawhide Western Town and Steakhouse at Wild Horse Pass! Imagine an awesome chuck-wagon cookout under the stars surrounded by the beauty of the Sonoran desert. The legendary Sundown Cookouts are sure to please the entire family.
Your fun-filled evening includes:
- Mule-Drawn Hay Wagon Ride to our desert cookout area – departs at 6:00 PM
- Menu choice of one entree –
- Adults: ½ BBQ Chicken, 1lb. T-Bone Steak, A Rack of BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs or 8oz. Flat Iron Steak & BBQ Baby Back Pork Rib Combo. Kids: BBQ Chicken, 6pz. Top Sirloin or 1/3 Rack of BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs. Entrées served with Cowboy Beans, Baked Potato, Old Timer’s Bread, Warm Apple Pie, Hot Coffee, Iced Tea and Lemonade. Vegetarian Meal is available for adults and kids.
- Full-service cash bar available at the cookout area.
- Live Country Western Music
- Hats & Bandanas for all guests
- Cowboy Games
- Cowboy Storytelling
- Marshmallow Roast
Adults: $48.00 inclusive (Ages 12 & up)
Children: $15.00 inclusive (Ages 4-11)
- March: 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
- April: 7, 14, 21 & 28
- May: 5, 12, 19 & 26
- October: 6, 13, 20 & 27
- November: 3, 10, 17 & 24
Contact the Steakhouse for reservations – Phone: (480) 502-5600 x 1204, Email: email@example.com