International Chili Cookoff
The International Chili Society presents the International Chili Cookoff in Palm Springs from October 11 through 13th. The Cookoff will take place at the Spa Resort Casino. The International Chili Society hosts the largest food contest, festival in the world, and this event is sure to impress. These events are world wide and benefit charities or non-profit organizations. All winners of ICS sanctioned cookoffs qualify to compete for cash prizes and awards at the World’s Championship Chili Cookoff held each year in October. At this event, there will be 400 competitors and 2 stages of live music. The best of Palm Spring’s radio stations will be at the event, there will be live entertainment, food, beverage, and merchandise among the 50 vendors and food trucks, as well as fun activities for the kids. Some proceeds will go to charity.
- VIP tickets at $50 (Note:this is a one day ticket, vaild for any of the 3 days of the event) includes 25 tasting tickets, access to the VIP Lounge (premium food and liquor tastings), World’s Championship Chili Cookoff commemorative apron.
- Advance Sales through Sept. 15, 2013
- $10 — include 2 tasting tickets and Spa Resort Casino $10 Free Play
- Advance Sales beginning Sept. 16, 2013 and at the door
- $15 — includes 2 tasting tickets and Spa Resort Casino $10 Free Play
- Children under 12 are free (Must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Additional Purchase of tasting Tickets (same price online and at event)
- $1 — 1 ticket
- $10 — 12 ticket
- $20 — 25 ticket
When: October 11-13, 2013
Location: Spa Resort Casino, 401 E Amado Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Palm Springs, CA
For more information: